The First Daughter's Preppy Wedding


While I am not be the biggest fan of Bush's presidency, I gotta tell you, the man knows how to throw one heck of a preppy wedding.


Take a look at the pics below.

From Martha Stewart's the Bride's Guide - her dress is Oscar de la Renta

From Martha Stewart's the Bride's Guide. I really like the white Mexican flags (see this site for a place to buy your own).


The cake shot via the Chicago Tribune. I like the simple design.

Last but not least, an outsiders view of the tent via the Chicago Tribune, I like the luminaries!

If you want to see another great celebrity preppy wedding, check out the NY Daily News profile on Eli Manning's preppy beach wedding.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails